Submit your Rss Feed Link Below

Friday, October 2, 2009

Spyware Removal 411

Internet Security Suite ~ How Often Should I Scan For Viruses And Spyware?I’m using Verizon’s Internet Security Suite which contains anti virus and anti spyware along with a firewall. I wish to set the system for scheduled scanning. I’m using Windows xp.
1) How often should I scan for viruses and spyware?
2) A scheduled scan won’t take place if my pc is off.
3) Will it [...]PC infected with Antivirgear
will also display warning notifications of imaginary security and privacy risks in its attempts to get you to purchase the full version. AntiVirGear may generate system instability and may change your Windows desktop wallpaper. AntiVirGear is another clone of popular rogue anti-spyware programs such as VirusProtect Pro, SpyLocked and SpyCrush. AntiVirGear is installed through the [...]Zlob Trojans or Don’t Download That Video Codec!
What Is The Most Inexpensive Spyware To Monitor My Teen?I have an almost 16 year old daughter. She has a MySpace account and several emails as well as AIM IMing account. Last year she started being sneaky and lying about things so I try to monitor her computer time to keep an eye on what she is up to. The computer [...]Is There Any Effective And Reliable Product To Remove The Nasty Virtumonde/ Vundo?My computer recently is infected with the Virtumonde. It has shut down my anti-spyware program which never deletes this and keeps turning off the firewall. Now I can not use my PC as normal because the threats are there! I need a reliable secure program to get it work normally, please help!
What Is A Good Keylogger That Actually Works & Is Easy To Use?I’m trying to find a good keylogger that doesn’t come with any viruses. Any suggestions of good keyloggers?
Every Time I Start Up My Pc, The Mrt.exe Finds A Win32/zlob And Removes It. What Can I Do To Stop It?I’ve got Spybot, AVG, Zonealarm, and yet this Zlob downloader is appearing on startup. Something is also trying to prevent mrt.exe from being run on startup. I’ve prevented the autorun from being removed, but something is definitely there. Done housecall check and nothing present either. Help!!!
Keeping Evil Away From your Pc With Zonealarm Internet Security SuiteWhen you surf the internet or download files from it, there is a chance that someone may be watching your every move in your computer. Every key you press in your keyboard and every click of the mouse are recorded without you knowing about it. It could be anyone, and it could be someone from [...]Help Removing Trojan Vundo H?Recently i noticed my pc was running slow at start up so i did a malwarebytes scan and found Trojan Vundo H on my pc, i have security but i know these things slip through. Malwarebytes removes it but it comes back again, can anyone tell me how to remove it permanently please
How Can I Remove A “downloader” Virus?Can someone please tell me how i can get this virus off my computer? i was just downloading some files from the internet then my comp started to get slower. my antivirus software says that a “downloader” virus was detected. how can i get rid of it? is there anyway i can do it w/o [...]

No comments:

Post a Comment