Submit your Rss Feed Link Below

Saturday, May 8, 2010

CL Personals UNC Search

UNC Graduates – Undergrads or Grad Students (Chapel Hill / Durham Area)Anyone need a final buddy round before your graduation ceremony, while packing or maybe just before leaving campus? Local horny bi-wm looking to give you the proper send off. Willing to safely bottom or top for you or if you just want a last memory BJ – it is all your choice – just tell me what you want. Just one caveat, you must be a slim to muscular, masculine, HWP, DDF, and a very discreet dude – an athlete, campus jock or fraternity guys go to the front of the line. I will even consider doing a group thing for a group of your buddies that need a last fling at UNC too. You need to host. Posting will be up for the next couple days and I am looking to fulfill all legit candidates that meet the criteria – don’t know right now what your timing is; email anyways and maybe we can set something up that is convenient for us both.



Me = GL, Masculine, Laid back, Bi-Curious-WM, Slim/Lean/Athletic build, one hundred fifty-five lbs., five ten, thirty-two waist, six+ cut, Very Discreet, DDF (UB2)


Respond with your stats, a body pic and put “Last Fling” in the reference / subject line.

Looking for FRIENDS ONLY! (Chapel Hill / Carrboro) 25yrIm 25 yrs old, living in Chapel Hill. I have a boyfriend and only looking for more friends in town. I know that students will be going back home for the summer. I need more friends in this area. I dont have many. I have only been in Chapel Hill a couple months. My boyfriend lives in Boone. Im not lookig for a hook up, just a few friends that comes over on the weekend and hangs out, or go to the clubs.



Im not going to cheat on my boyfriend, so please dont ask to hook up. Im drug free, but do drink!! I only drink one or two drinks since Im such a light weight. Only looking for friends 18 to about 29ish. It doesnt matter that if you are a student or not. Im just looking to hang out with other people.


You can hang out here or I can hang out there. But only today, I cant travel, my car is messing up too much for me to travel.... This may sound corny but if you want to be my friend (told you so) email me and lets start chatting!!needing a workout buddy / ongoing bud thing(?) grad studs (Chapel Hill UNC) 35yrI lift on campus - 5'10", white guy, smooth, musc, masc, great thighs... building up cardio and getting rid of a few winter lbs. When I hit showers at gym, dudes check out my cock etc. Now, I want a younger mature kid to suck it off...

Working out always gets me horned up. pretty good shape, but I am for sure NOT perfect... 35yo.

Std and hiv neg, you be the same


You looking to suck off and play with a handsome, hung, masc, muscular MAN? Pls repond w/full stats - age, weight, height, cock size...NO drugs pls -have pix for trade. If this is up, I'm still looking...prefer to host but can travel local.

Any College Bottoms need Assistance? (DUKE/UNC/NCSU/NCCU) 36yrWhite top looking for a cute college or grad student aged guy for some mutually rewarding fun. I can host or travel. hiv negative and d/d free and require the same. Send pics, stats and what it takes to make this happen.Head or Hand Job for Hung 9 (Chapel Hill) 21yrHey, I'm looking to get head or a hand job sometime soon. Please be good looking and disease free and under 40. I'm good looking, discreet, good looking, athletic, masc, student, dd free. I don't do this often but I'm really horny. If you think you can handle a 9 send me a message.Masc / Horny and looking (Durham / near duke) 28yrSmart, educated, VGL, white, tall, athletic, closeted, masculine dude looking for some fun. Into similar men. Around my age or older.


6'1 160 lbs - clean.


Play safe, but into crazy fun. Somewhat inexperienced still. Can host or travel! DDF.


you be masculine - prefer white, but possibly into other races.


Very oral, possibly into vers/btm'ing. more btm.



email with stats / pic...interests.Any Duke students need to fulfill your graduation requirements? (DUKE/Durham) 36yr36 white Duke grad top offering to help Duke undergrads fulfill their graduation requirements - specifically the Perkins stacks requirement or Duke Gardens requirements. I can travel to campus to meet you. Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment